Thursday, August 20, 2009
GM DIET - My Experience !
It's been 5 months with NO TIME to hit the GYM that initiated the Urge for GM Diet in me again.
I knew it was not gonna be easy as this was my second encounter with GMD.
First time was so much fun as I did it with a friend of my at work :-) , I lost a wooping 4.5kgs I am not kidding .
Now that I have started it all on my own , motivation to keep me going with GMD is quiet a task.
Well this is how my 7 Days went by .....
DAY - 01
Breakfast ~ 1 Small Bowl of Watermelon and about 200 ml warm water
Lunch ~ 1 Big Bowl of Watermelon and about 750ml warm water
Evening ~ 1 Small Bowl of Watermelon and 250ml warm water
Night ~ 1 Glass of Watermelon Juice without sugar and lotta water
U bet I started hating melon by now !!!!
DAY - 02
Breakfast ~ 1 cup of mixed veggies (Sweet Corn, Red & Yellow Peppers , Zucini & Baby Corn ) just slightly boiled and tossed with some salt and oregano .
Lunch ~ 1 bowl of Mushrooms (Stir fried with 1/2 tsp Olive Oil , Garlic 2 pods , Salt & Oregano) and some more of the mixed veggies that I had for breakfast .
Dinner ~ 1 Bowl GM Wonder Soup with some Cucumber & Tomatoes (Salt and Jeera Powder Added)
Well day 2 was a breeze as I love veggies in any form but I also started craving to drink My Fav CHAI and consoled myself by drinking lotta warm water :-(
DAY - 03
Breakfast ~ 1 Bowl of watermelon ( Which I could barely finish)
Lunch ~ Veggie Delight Salad from Sub-Way (With just salt and pepper added)
Dinner ~ 1 Bowl GM Wonder Soup with some Cucumber & Tomatoes (Salt and Jeera Powder Added)
Today was not too bad either and salad from SUB-WAY was suchha REFRESHING change to my diet , YUMMY and ofcourse lottsa warm WATER !!!
Day 4
Breakfast ~ 1/2 Glass Skimmed Milk (Amul) with 1 Small Banana
Lunch ~ 1 Glass Skimmed Milk with 2 Small Bananas
Evening ~ 1/2 Glass Skimmed Milk with 1 Small Banana
Dinner ~1 Bowl GM Wonder Soup & 1 Glass Skimmed Milk
Atleast for me this was the toughest part of the diet as I hate both - milk and bananas :-(
But the soup in the evening was such a welcome change :-) . I did drink a lotta warm water throught the day !
Day-05
Breakfast ~ 3 Tomatoes sliced with salt and red chili powder sprinkled
Lunch ~ Brown Bread Veggie Delight Sub (6 Inch) from Sub-Way
Evening ~ 2 Tomatoes sliced with salt and red chili powder sprinkled
Dinner ~ 1 Bowl of GM Wonder Soup & 1 Tomato sliced with salt and red chili powder sprinkled .
Eating a subway sandwich could never have felt better than this :-)
Woooow almost at the end of this diet !
Day-06
Breakfast ~ 2 Tomatoes sliced with salt & chilli powder with a glass of lemon juice with salt .
Lunch ~ Brown Bread Veggie Delight Sub (6 Inch) from Sub-Way :-)
Evening ~ 2 Tomatoes sliced with salt & chilli powder
Dinner ~ Veggies boiled and tossed with salt & oregano
Just cant wait to see the end of day 7 !
Day-07
Breakfast ~ 1 Bowl of WaterMelon & glass of lemon juice with salt .
Lunch ~ Brown Bread Veggie Delight Sub (6 Inch) from Sub-Way :-)
Evening ~ 2 Tomatoes sliced with salt & chilli powder
Dinner ~ 1 Bowl of WaterMelon & glass of homemade orange juice
And There I go sucessfully completed my GM DIET .
Take a Guess on how much I Lost ?????
..
..
...
...
Okay I will tell you ... I Lost 3.8kgs !!!!
Which is absolutely not bad right :-)
All the best to all those who wanna try THE GMD !
Mail me if you need any kinda help on the GMD :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment